A career in radio can be exciting and fulfilling. At Canyon Media we are always looking for talented people from all backgrounds to join our team. While full-time position availability might change throughout the year, we always invite you to reach out and learn more about what positions might be open now and in the future.
Receptionist/Scheduling Radio Advertising
Needed urgently! Someone who can do multiple things all at once, someone who loves puzzles, challenges, extraordinary
feats of uncompromising exactness. In other words we need a superhero. This person must work well with others and when
we say others we mean sales people. Must be crazy organized, efficient, friendly and polite.
Good with computer systems including Word and Excel.
Full job description is available upon request.
If you are looking for a full-time position with benefits and believe you have what we are looking for, please email your
resume to email@example.com
Hours are Monday thru Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Canyon Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
No phone calls please.
Salary DOE $12-$14/hr
Canyon Media/St. George News is looking for a full-time graphic designer. The position involves working with a team to achieve objectives and goals for Canyon Media & St. George News’ entities and our clients. We are looking for a graphic designer who wants to expand and improve on their current skills and abilities, with some experience in WordPress & Social Media Marketing. Canyon Media/St. George News is a fast paced and rapidly growing media company; always searching for new ways to improve efficiency and branding.
Must be able to work well with others in the creation of new interactive ideas, designs, marketing strategies, print projects, website display ads, WordPress, and social media ideas.
Some training will be provided.
Please provide a portfolio and resume
- Adobe Creative Suite:
- Website Design
- Graphic Design
- Good eye for design
- Experience in Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, & YouTube
- Email Marketing & Design Layout
- Work well with a team and be proactive
If you are interested and believe you have what it takes for this position with Canyon Media:
Please send resume & portfolio to email@example.com.
- Sell advertising air time on the radio stations to current and potential customers
- Prospect and sell new advertising to the station
- Researching your sales pitch
- Prepare and present presentations to customers and potential customers
- Provide high level of customer service
- Create effective promotions
- Take initiative toward solving problems and recommending creative advertising solutions
Attitude and Skills:
Courageous, confident, empathetic, enthusiastic, detail oriented, professional, honest, takes initiative, creative, organized, flexible, outgoing, personable, passionate
If you are interested and believe you have it what it takes for this position with the Canyon Media Sales department, please call Chris or Ben at 435-628-3643.
Weeknight Board Op
- This position is an hourly in studio and occasionally on location position to help run the studio board for live high school sports broadcasts. Please contact HR@canyonmedia.net for more details and provide a resume.
Attitude and Skills:
Confident, detail oriented, professional, honest, organized, flexible, and basic computer knowledge