Video Editor and Videographer
Canyon Media is looking for a full-time Video Editor & Videographer. The position involves working with a team to achieve objectives and goals for Canyon Media’s entities and our clients. We are looking for a Video Editor & Videographer who wants to expand and improve on their current skills and abilities, with experience in Adobe Suite specifically Premiere and After Effects. Canyon Media is a fast paced and rapidly growing media company; always searching for new ways to improve efficiency and branding.
Must be able to work well with others in the creation of new interactive ideas, designs, marketing strategies and social media ideas.
Some training will be provided.
- Film and edit daily videos to deliver a professional end-product.
- Work with clients to achieve the best possible final video.
- Understand Green Screens and Chroma Keying technology.
- Work with the Adobe Suite, specifically Premiere and After Effects.
Courageous, confident, empathetic, enthusiastic, detail oriented, professional, honest, takes initiative, creative, organized, flexible, outgoing, personable, passionate, understanding of digital products and video services.
Canyon Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please send resume & portfolio to email@example.com.
- Sell advertising air time on the radio stations to current and potential customers
- Prospect and sell new advertising to the station
- Researching your sales pitch
- Prepare and present presentations to customers and potential customers
- Provide high level of customer service
- Create effective promotions
- Take initiative toward solving problems and recommending creative advertising solutions
Attitude and Skills:
Courageous, confident, empathetic, enthusiastic, detail oriented, professional, honest, takes initiative, creative, organized, flexible, outgoing, personable, passionate
If you are interested and believe you have it what it takes for this position with the Canyon Media Sales department, please call Chris or Ben at 435-628-3643.