Assistant Program Director
Come be the Assistant Program Director of the #1 Station in Sunny Southern Utah! 99.9 KONY Country
- Have fun and be fun!
- Assignments Per PD
- Digital editing skills
- LIVE Show and Tape Out on another station
- Help with Promotions, Contests, & Sales Promotions in Development and Execution
- Maintain Social Media Presence during shift and off shift when necessary
- Promotional & Contest Posting as per PD and/or Social Media Manager
- Loading Music/Sweepers/Shows/Promo items as per PD
- Participate in assigned Facebook Live Appearances and On Air Live Broadcasts
- Assists the Director by coordinating with Programming and Sales to plan and execute marketing, promotions, events, and image campaigns.
- Adequately prepares for an air shift with use of creativity, imagination and exercise of independent professional judgment in writing, producing, interviewing, taping or broadcasting of on-air material.
- Works an approved and previously agreed upon air shift.
- Keeps up-to-date with relevant material appropriate for the station.
- Searches out and shares all possible web content with Program Director and Online Content Director of the given station.
- Participates in regular listening/air check sessions for critique with the Program Director.
- Participates in required station Programming, Promotions, and Sales staff meetings and events.
- Makes regular approved appearances at paid, and non-paid, station events.
- Is an ambassador for radio station when out in public; maintains a positive and approachable attitude when around listeners and clients.
- May work flexible hours and weekends and be on call for possible disasters, breaking news, or acts of nature.
Send 2 min air check, production, and head shot to:
- Sell advertising air time on the radio stations to current and potential customers
- Prospect and sell new advertising to the station
- Researching your sales pitch
- Prepare and present presentations to customers and potential customers
- Provide high level of customer service
- Create effective promotions
- Take initiative toward solving problems and recommending creative advertising solutions
Attitude and Skills:
Courageous, confident, empathetic, enthusiastic, detail oriented, professional, honest, takes initiative, creative, organized, flexible, outgoing, personable, passionate
If you are interested and believe you have it what it takes for this position with the Canyon Media Sales department, please call Chris or Ben at 435-628-3643.
Graphic & Web Designer
Base Salary $24,000/yr DOE
Canyon Media is looking for a full-time graphic & web designer. The position involves working with a team to achieve objectives and goals for Canyon Media’s entities and our clients. We are looking for a graphic designer who wants to expand and improve on their current skills and abilities, with experience in web building and editing in WordPress. Canyon Media is a fast paced and rapidly growing media company; always searching for new ways to improve efficiency and branding.
Must be able to work well with others in the creation of new interactive ideas, designs, marketing strategies, print projects, website display ads, WordPress websites, and social media ideas.
Some training will be provided.
Please provide a portfolio and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Adobe Creative Suite:
- HTML & CSS
- Website Design
- Graphic Design
- Good eye for design
- Email Marketing
If you are interested and believe you have it what it takes for this position with Canyon Media:
Please send resume & portfolio to email@example.com.